Sunday, 2 September 2007

gifts in the post & nice matters award




I got a lovely suprise in the post yesterday from Alison at



http://vintageamethyst.blogspot.com/ i will have to learn how to do the link thing. Alison sent me a lovely beaded bracelet and handmade card to thank me for her PIF gift i sent to her which i thought was really sweet, so thank you Alison.



Also Alison nominated me for the nice matters award too, so now i think i have to nominate seven other blogger friends, which Alison would have been one, so here goes



Kat, at kat-in-a-flap whio's blog always puts a smile on my face.

Sara at allabouteden

Samantha at plumppudding who is just so talented.

Catherine at molly cupcakes

Ruby Red

Leaping hare

and Sarah at pictureitinstitches .


These are all over there on the right in my fav blog list.


I love all these blogs and have made some lovely friends through them, there is loads of blogs that i love reading so found it very hard to pick just seven of them.


7 comments:

Rubyred said...

Hi, I still havent learnt how to do the link thing either! Thanks for giving me a nice matters award!that's very kind thank you!hopefully, I will be buying some of your lovely things later when hubby shows me how to buy on Ebay!congrats on your award!
Rachel x

Samantha said...

Thanks for the award - I'm touched. (which you prbably know anyway)!

Kat-in-a-flap. said...

Thankyou Sarah,I have enjoyed getting to know all of the Blogland ladies and a couple of fellas too !!!!!
I feel so supported by everyone.
Your blog always inspires me to get off my bum and do something as you're so creative.
Thankyou so much I'm thrilled.
Kat xxxx

Vintage Amethyst said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for thank you! Giggle!
Hope you liked the bracelet & congratulations to all those that you passed the award on to.
love Alison x

Heidijayhawk said...

there are a few i don't know in there and i will have to check them out!

mollycupcakes said...

Hey Sarah, Thankyou so much for the nice matters award, your a real sweetie. Do I have to give it to 7 others now?
I do really enjoy reading your blog and love all your items too.

Take care honey.

Catherine x

Tracy said...

AAGH thank you so much I am touched I just love blogging. You come up against so many rude and unhelpful people out there in this world today and it gives me great solace that there really is nice people out there.
xx many thanks Tracy