Wednesday 20 August 2008

brown paper packages


tied up with string.....

these are a few of my favorite things, and inside is my fav things, lovely cotton yarn from Karen!
Karen offered to get my some of this when i saw it on her blog.... not really i pestered her to go back and get me some lol.
Can you believe these were 50p a ball, what a bargin for cotton yarn, also Karen sent me some net to make some scrubbies with, iv'e not made any of those before but im going to give it a try, and some really cute cat face buttons. Thank you Karen, go check out her blog for a lovely mini quilt.
heres another bargin i picked up for just £1.99

and heres another baby hat which is going on etsy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those colours look great!
I love the baking set you made for ellie in the previous post, they'd make great christmas presents!

Suzanne said...

I pretty new to your blog, but I love it! That pitcher is so cute!!
Suzanne

French Nanny said...

That Patons yarn is Fab! I've just made 3 bags from the 4ply. You can see them on my Ravelry page -

www.ravelry.com/projects/hennypenny