Tuesday 4 November 2008

it's been a while

Hi, it's been a while since my last post, first i cut my hand which went the wrong way and had to go have a tetnus jab, also i have been full of cold which has had me laid up for most of last week. So i didn't get much done, i have been getting back into card making again and these are a few i have done.
Today the nice postman had a parcel for me from my lovely friend Penny, look at my new bag, Penny makes these herself and has some in her etsy shop if you are quick enough, arn't they trendy!

Heres a close up , i love this!



and theres more, i have been really spoilt!! some bias tape made by Penny, a cute little gift bag, some tards, which Penny has been making and yes theres more...



some of my fav yarn, i now have a new colour to add to my crochet blanket, thank you so much Penny. Also a fabric flower basket, i love this and its just my colours too so its going in my bedroom, the sweets have now all gone though.




I made a few more knitted donuts and got them sewn up yesterday




i just really wanted something to put on my new pink cake stand.



and while i was lai up i read the best book, the follow up to divas don't knit, i loved this book and didn't want it to end, does anyone know if there is going to be another one?






10 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Sorry to hear you have been laid up. It's so nice to get such thoughtful gifts. I'm going to have to get that book, it looks good, Thanks! Twyla

MichelleB said...

Hope that you're feeling better. Don't tetanus shots HURT? My arm hurt for a week afterward!

That is a bunch of lovely stuff that you got. I do love her bags.

karen said...

Awww sorry to hear you've been poorly. I hope you feel much better soon.
Your cards and donut's are really cute, can I be cheeky and ask where you got your winnie pooh images from.
(((((hugs))))

Pixiedust said...

Hope your feeling better now. What a great parcel of bits and bobs. xxx

Andrea said...

oh, glad you're on the road to recovery! Lucky you, with that awesome package from Penny. :]

Vanessa said...

hey. i stopped by from simple sparrow (my mum in law) i love your blog! and the doughnuts are fabulous!

sewtakeahike said...

Hi Sarah, those donuts look almost good enough to eat sitting on that cake stand (love it by the way, nice find! I've been in search of a green milk glass one myself) Your little winnie the pooh cards are really cute too! So glad you are feeling better...

Twiggy said...

Hope you're soon feeling better, we all have the lurgi here too. That's a really lovely parcel of goodies.
Twiggy x

Unknown said...

It sounds rather dramatic - is your hand ok now? I love Toblerone - I think I could eat a whole bar in less than a minute ... given the challenge ;-) I'm desperate to try fusing plastic bags together - but I took this vow in the new year not to use plastic bags ... I think I will have to collect them from other people and try it - Penny's bags look great.

Miaou said...

What lovely gifts! Hope your hand is better now. And thank you for the heads up for Gil McNeil's new book, I have been looking out for that for months!