Tuesday 27 January 2009

one for me and one for you

I have been having a break from the granny squares and trying out a few tutorials. Heres a knitted flower which i found on ravelry and i have made this one for you, just leave a comment on this post and i will do a draw, i havn't put a broach pin on the back of this flower because i thought i could be used on anything really.

The secomd make is this lovely valentine heart which has a crochet edge, now i have had this one printed of for ages and only just got round to making it, i found it on blog land and i think it is by orange flower, but this ones for me.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pretty flower!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Pixiedust said...

what a very pretty flower and heart. I'd love to be entered in the draw please xxx

annemarie said...

Beautiful flower - I'd love to be a winner.

annemarie said...

Beautiful flower - I'd love to be a winner.

karen said...

Oh I want it um no I mean I need it
Please please please can I have it.

The flower and the hear look lovely hunni.
((((hugs))))
karen

saraeden said...

Lovely lovely flower , i can see why you are keeping the heart !

Sara x

Amy said...

what a pretty little flower! I need to venture out a bit and try some new patterns like that one!

divadoin's said...

Pretty flower! Please enter me in the draw;0)

Jackie said...

The flower is lovely and I like the effect with the button in the middle :O)

Suzanne said...

The flower and the heart are the cutest things. I also missed you post about your vacation... how fun!! WHat a beautiful trip that will be!!
Suzanne

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your knitted flower is beautiful. I would love to win it. Your heart is very lovely also! Twyla

kelly said...

thats lovely, i made a little flower for a top i knitted for my little girl but that one would look so much better x

scj said...

Your work is really lovely and you have created many beautiful things. I would love to be entered into the draw.

Thank you.

sheila

Miss sew n sew said...

How funny we both have the same bedspread! Great mind's think a like you see.
Love the flower my fingers are crossed!
Sarahx

Andrea said...

love this little flower, I want to knit one....failing that, I'd like to win one!!
love your wash cloths too.
Andrea xx