Tuesday 12 February 2008

Just a quickie post, its my daughters birthday on Thursday, and what id she ask for...... a monkey like mankee maker makes, we saw her lovely monkeys after buying some tickets from her blog for a raffle that was taking place. then i get, "can you make one for me mummy please", so while she has been sleeping at night the needles have been clicking away and here it is. The pic is the wrong way round and i dont know how to change it, the monkey is wrapped up so will post some more pics on Thursday. Next on the list is a knitted owl.

9 comments:

Kitty said...

Awww, he looks a cutie ... though I look forward to seeing him (or is he a 'her'?) after your daughter opens him (so to speak) on Thursday.

Hope she has a lovely birthday! x

gayle said...

Lovely, she will be over the moon. my son is 5 on Thursday too. Alas I haven't made him anything. Too new to the game ie still making things for myself!

Clare said...

He is soooo cute! After my first lesson on Sunday I have managed to make a pin cushion (knitted)!! not very exciting and not very good...but it is a start. I love these little monkeys though!
Take Care
xx

Raindrops said...

He is so cute. Sadly my knitting skills do not run to such lovely items Tricia

The Honourable Billy Blunt said...

Oh you have excelled yourself this time he or she is gorgeous.
I am sure that Ellie will love this new addition to her collection.
I'm in awe as usual.
Kat xxxx

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

Gorgeous! I hope she has a lovely day on Thursday. x

Unknown said...

I bet E will love her/him/it!!!

I have had a cold from hell this week (half term - great!), and haven't done a blooming thing.

Can't wait to see the knitted owl. There's an owl outside right now, I heard him hooting a while ago.

sewtakeahike said...

Sarah,
you are so amazing! He is a little cutie and your daughter is so blessed! I'm sure the little guy will be cherished for years to come!
~Penny

mollycupcakes said...

Happy birthday to your daugther for today.
e are very lucky to have such a wonderful present on this loving day.x

Hugs

Catherine x