Friday 23 May 2008

crochet

EDIT (again) i have been thinking with all the swaps going on, would anyone like to do a dishcloth swap? or anything you can use in the kitchen if you dont knit/crochet?

Dish/face cloths in 100% cotton with a matching soap sack.
i am addicted to crochet !! I have been making loads of these and soon will be putting some in the shop.
***EDIT***** They are now in the shop

The giveaway draw will be done later as my daughter likes to do it and is far to busy with her friend right now with my craft stuff lol.

********* SUZIE SEWS IS THE WINNER********* my oldest daughter did it in the end.

11 comments:

Kitty said...

Gorgeous crochet! I'd be addicted too, if I could make stuff as lovely as that.

Good to know your daughter has her priorities right! ;-)

x

sewtakeahike said...

Sarah, you're a pro! They look so fabulous!!! I STILL haven't started knitting my chicken yet, I have been in a lazy mood lately, maybe soon though!!

karen said...

they're lovely hunni
I'm so jealous I wish I could crochet but I really don't have a clue lol

Julie said...

From a fellow crochet addict, these are gorgeous!

quiltdude said...

Your crochet looks so professional. I can see your projects are slowly growing bigger each time, will there be a crochet bag in the near future?
Well done Suzie on winning !
Have a good weekend
Clare X

Unknown said...

I'd be up for a kitchen thingy/dishcloth swap (mine would be something sewn as I still haven't got round to learning how to knit or crochet!)

Erna said...

lovely dishcloth! far too be autiful to actually use it...

jennyflowerblue said...

Love your crochet. Would like to have a go at a swap, not sure I can make anything half as nice though!

Charlie P said...

Oooh, I'd love to do a swap but unfortunately I've got a massive crochet to-do list and lots of people waiting for pigeons...so unless somebody wants a pigeon to wash their dishes with... :s
Your cloths and soap bag look beautiful, I wouldn't put them anywhere near dirt, they'd be for display only!

sewtakeahike said...

Are you putting a group together for a swap or are you just wanting to do a one-on-one swap? I'm intersted if it's a group thing (not that I'm not if its you, but others have already said they want to);)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Give that girl a hug...she picked me...yipeeee!!!!!